Police have closed intersections along Brant County Road 18, Cockshutt Road and Erie Avenue in Brantford and Brant due to a protest.
Six Nations of the Grand River members are standing in solidarity with First Nations in British Columbia against a proposed liquid natural gas project.
County of Brant:
1) Newport Road and River Road
2) Mt. Pleasant Road and Phelps Road
3) Old Greenfield Road and Cockshutt Road
4) Sour Springs Road and Cockshutt Road
5) Brant County Road #18 and Highway #54
City of Brantford:
1) Tutela Heights and Davern Road
2) Erie Avenue and Birkett Lane